There are many ways you can help to open minds and change lives. You can be a friend to someone struggling with the isolation that mental illness often brings. You can lend a supportive ear to other parents with their special needs child. You can even help our office to run more smoothly.
Take a look at the many ways you can give time Mental Health America of the Triangle and make our region a healthier place to live and work.
- Compeer friends
- Peer Parent Mentors with the Family Advocacy Network
- Parent Advisory Council (PAC) members with the Family Advocacy Network
- IEP (Individualized Education Plan) Advocates
- Pro Bono Counseling Network therapists
- Board Members
- Community representatives to board committees
If you're interested in finding out more, contact us 919.942.8083